Technical Lead / Full Stack Developer
As the Senior Tech Lead / Full Stack Developer Cloud Assert, you will have the opportunity to be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Gain thorough knowledge of the software applications being managed.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of core features.
- Good working knowledge on DevOps processes (CI/CD).
- Manage and oversee the design and development of software applications.
- Direct the work of offshore engineers (Dev and Test) to ensure the best practices around software development and testing.
- Be the first-level manager of offshore engineering team and manage their day-to-day performance.
- Work closely with Onshore Coordinator for Sprint planning and delivery.
- Conduct Daily scrums with offshore engineers and ensure Sprint work items are effectively tracked and managed using Agile SDLC in VSTS.
- Perform ongoing review of offshore team deliverables such as, source code and test plans/cases.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the offshore team and help unblock issues during IST hours.
- Ensure project Sprint milestones and goals are met.
- Ensure code and release quality meets acceptance criteria.
- Monitor team performance and strive for continuous improvements through Sprint retrospectives.
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 to 10+ years of overall IT/Software industry experience, with at least 2+ years of hands-on software development (at least 5+ years of hands-on development experience for Tech lead).
For Tech Lead: 3+ years’ experience leading and managing engineering teams with at least 5+ members in global delivery model.
- Very good knowledge of Agile SDLC-based project management.
- Nice to have: Experience with implementing cloud-based applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with SQL Azure.