Sr. System Administrator
We are seeking a senior System Administrator who has the following skill set,
- Rich experience in system administration.
- Strong experience in planning, designing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Hands on with Network administrating: Ethernet, IP Routing, VPN and Virtualization.
- Hands on with System Center, Software Defined Networking, VMWare, vCenter etc.
- Hyper-V configuration and administration.
- Experience and knowledge working with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience monitoring the health of an environment and proactively identifying issues.
- Experience Installation, setup and administration of Windows-based software. Upgrades, troubleshooting and repair of workstation.
- Hands on with maintaining Windows server, desktops.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with IT/Ops, Customer Support, Engineering, QA and other stakeholders
- Knowledge on MS Exchange.
- Hands on with PowerShell, Batch Files scripting.
- Knowledge in Antivirus protection and backups.
- Knowledge in Active Directory.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preferably has some certifications: CISCO / Microsoft
- M.Sc. (Networking) or B.E. (ECE or CS)
- 6+ years in System Administration